UtahPresents’ Community Engagement events bring the arts to thousands of students and community members each year.
Our engagement programs focus on:
- K-12 students:
- Matinee performances during the school day for students. We welcome students from public, private, parochial and home schools to our matinees.
- Artists performing or conducting workshops in area schools
- Professional development in the arts for teachers, through our Kennedy Center Partners in Education program with Salt Lake City School District and U of U Youth Theatre.
- University of Utah Campus:
- Master classes for students
- Lectures and workshops
- Opportunities to perform with visiting artists on a professional stage
- Classes, workshops or lectures with visiting artists
- Seniors from area residential or recreation centers are invited to attend the school matinee performances
- Free or low-cost tickets to performances to targeted community groups
- Family package pricing is available for many performances. Look for pricing info on performance pages.
The cost to participate ranges from no cost to a very nominal fee.
Sign up to receive information via email about upcoming events for the 2017-18 season.
To find information about additional Youth Arts programs on campus, click here.