A unique experience for the young and the young at heart. No matter your age, you will immediately feel a sense of wonder and joy in this magical world.
A family preshow event starts one hour before each performance. Natural History Museum of Utah will be on hand with exotic and local butterfly specimens, giving an up close look, as you learn more about butterflies and moths, and their amazing wings.
We will also be giving away books from KUED Channel 7 (one per family as supplies last). The event will also include snacks and activities for everyone to participate in together.
$5 Youth 18 and under
U of U students $5 (purchase at box office w/ U ID)
U staff/faculty save 10% (purchase at box office w/ U ID)
Ticket delivery options (select at check-out):
Easiest: Order online and print your tickets at home. It’s easy, free, and you won’t have to wait in line.
Pick up at will call: free
Have them mailed: $4 fee
Saturday, April 28 • 11 a.m. Sensory friendly performance.
Sensory Friendly performances are designed to create an atmosphere at performing arts events that is friendly and welcoming to families with children on the autism spectrum or other disabilities that create sensory sensitivities.
Though all families are welcome at all three performances, the 11AM Saturday Sensory Friendly performance will include the following:
• You can choose your seating in the theatre based on your needs whether you want to be close or far from the stage.
• A guide to visiting the theatre to help prepare children will be available closer to the performance date.
• Seating capacity is limited so there is space for patrons to move about and choose seats in the area most suitable for their needs.
• Staff are aware of the special accommodations that may be needed.
• A question and answer session with the cast after the performance.