Join us in the Legacy Gallery in Kingsbury Hall for snacks, Stinky Cheese Man book giveaway (one book per family while supplies last, sponsored by KUED), and crafts starting one hour before each show
6:00pm-6:45pm, Friday, March 17
10:00am-10:45am, Saturday, March 18
$5 children 18 and under
U of U students $5 with U ID
U staff/faculty save 10% with U ID
Price does not include handling or facility fees
Ticket delivery options (select at check-out):
Easiest: Order online and print your tickets at home. It’s easy, free, and you won’t have to wait in line.
Pick up at will call: free
Have them mailed: $4 fee
Everyone must have a ticket regardless of age. No lap sitting allowed.
Saturday, March 18 • 11 a.m. Sensory friendly performance.
Sensory Friendly performances are designed to create an atmosphere at performing arts events that is friendly and welcoming to families with children on the autism spectrum or other disabilities that create sensory sensitivities.
Though all families are welcome at both performances, the 11AM Saturday Sensory Friendly performance will include the following:
• You can choose your seating in the theatre based on your needs whether you want to be close or far from the stage.
• A guide to visiting the theatre to help prepare children – view printable PDF file here
• Seating capacity is limited so there is space for patrons to move about and choose seats in the area most suitable for their needs.
• Staff are aware of the special accommodations that may be needed.
• A question and answer session with the cast after the performance.